Bowers Museum2002 N. Main Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706
The Bowers is proud to be honored by the local community and recognized by world-renowned museums and industry professionals as a cultural center that exemplifies excellence in its field. Evidence of program quality and distinctiveness includes:
- The Bowers has been voted "The Best Museum in Orange County" by the readers of The Orange County Register for 14 consecutive years.
- The Bowers is participating in an international showcase of ancient cultures hosted by the New Millennium Museum in Beijing, China from October 2006 - October 2008 with a feature presentation at the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics. The Bowers is presenting the art and culture of Mexico. This exhibition features ten of the world's finest museums including the Italian Bureau of Cultural Heritage and Activities, the Victoria and Albert Museum, the State Museum at Berlin, and the Tokyo National Museum.
- The Bowers has a historic five-year exclusive agreement with The British Museum to become the first museum in the United States to showcase The British Museum's most precious collections.
- The Bowers is accredited by the American Association of Museums, an honor only 5% of museums receive.
- In the past 15 years the museum has: produced more than 50 special exhibitions, many of which traveled nationally or internationally; published more than 24 exhibition catalogues; and increased its facility size from 7,000 square feet to its current size of 93,000+ square feet.
Tuesday-Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed on Mondays, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
General Admission :
General Admission tickets allow access to all of the Bowers Museum's exhibitions.
Seniors (age 62 or older) $9.00
Children 6-17 $9.00
Children under 6 Free